Lewis-Gale Hospital was built in 1909 as a partnership between Dr. Sparrell Gale and Dr. J.N. Lewis. The original hospital stood at the northwest corner of 3rd Street and Luck Avenue.
George C. Davis Photography
Roanoke Public Libraries
Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
George C. Davis Photography, “FE055 Lewis-Gale,” Virginia Room Digital Collection, accessed September 29, 2023, http://www.virginiaroom.org/digital/document/FE055.