The Glenn-Minnich store, formerly located at 108 W. Campbell Avenue, on closing day. Glenn-Minnich operated from 1913 until 1960 and was founded by C.B. Minnich, Myrl Glenn, and H.A. Glenn.
Roanoke Public Libraries
18 February 1960
LeCompte Glenn Deyerle
Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.
Deyerle Studios, “GM001 Glenn-Minnich,” Virginia Room Digital Collection, accessed January 22, 2022, http://www.virginiaroom.org/digital/document/GM001.