Virginia Room Digital Collection

Welcome!

The Virginia Room Digital Collection includes photographs, oral histories, books, pamphlets and finding aids to items in the Virginia Room. Continue to check back for new additions.

Davis 65.4 Fire Station #4

FILES

Davis 65.4 Fire Station #4.jpg

Dublin Core

Title

Davis 65.4 Fire Station #4

Description

Fire Station #4 opened on 5 September 1911. It was located at 323 Highland Avenue in Old Southwest. The station closed in 1965 and the building was purchased by Beth Israel Synagogue. The building was razed in 1967.

Creator

George C. Davis Photography

Publisher

Roanoke Public Libraries

Date

Circa 1915

Rights

Please contact the Virginia Room at 540.853.2073 for permission to use.

Format

Photograph

Type

Still Image

Identifier

Davis65.4

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Photograph

Citation

George C. Davis Photography, “Davis 65.4 Fire Station #4,” Virginia Room Digital Collection, accessed October 28, 2020, http://www.virginiaroom.org/digital/document/Davis65.4.